Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
Technical Papers must be submitted electrinically via the ECTI-CON 2018 Paper Submission System.
All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
Manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of 4 printed pages IEEE format (10-point font) including figures. The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 4 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Manuscript template (Word file, LaTeX file)
- Copyright form (Word file, PDF file, Copyright Notice)
- Speaker Biography form (Word file, PDF file)
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Manuscript must be in English
2. The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text.
The maximum manuscript length is 2-4 pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
3. Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. Format compatability MUST BE checked via PDF Express utility.
4. Authors MUST submit their papers electronically via the conference website.
As ECTI-CON is also technically sponsored by IEEE (Thailand Section) as well as the manuscripts are possibly available via IEEE Xplore, IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper IS NOT presented at the conference.
Papers are double-blind reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.